Monday, March 7, 2011

Body Cleanse



For the next two weeks I'm going to be doing a cleanse. Toxins can come from many sources; highly processed foods, artificial ingredients, pollution in our air and water, pesticides, fertilizers, agrochemicals, and hormones used in the foods we eat.
The body cleanse that I'm doing will help cleanse the digestive, liver, lymph and circulation systems. 
I'm going to cut out dairy, white flour, sugar and red meat. The best diet to detoxify your body is fruits and veggies, whole grains and sources of unsaturated fats protein. I'll check back in a week and share how things are going!

Peace, Jean

2 comments:

Brandi said...

How is it goin?

Brandi said...

I love that the body cleanse picture is right above the picture of the HUGE piece of cake;)

Followers